At Westage, we don’t just invest in buildings – we invest in communities.
We recognize that you can’t support development without immersing yourself in the community it serves. Westage Companies has a long history of dedicating itself to improving the business climate and overall quality of life wherever it fosters growth.
The principals and staff of Westage collectively serve on numerous boards and committees of chambers of commerce, economic development corporations, human service organizations and healthcare institutions. Through volunteerism and charitable contributions, Westage further solidifies itself as a pillar of each and every community it enhances.
Below is a partial list of organizations that Westage has proudly supported:
- Alliance for Balanced Growth
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Beekman Youth Soccer
- Community Foundation of Orange County
- Dutchess Community College
- Dutchess County Economic Development Corporation
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Valley Boy Scouts
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce
- Orange County Partnership
- Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation
- Patterns for Progress
- Premier Cares Foundation
- United Way of Orange & Dutchess County
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center Foundation